Friday, January 19, 2007

Photoshop


I can honestly say that I am having a blast using Photoshop. I love playing around with it and seeing exactly what I can do and creating new images. Of course, like others in the class, I have been frustrated to the point where I'm ready to throw my computer out the window. The only downside that I've discovered is that I can spend literally hours sitting on my butt staring at the computer screen. This hasn't gone over too well with my family members at times. My children are getting older and I really want to create some wonderful projects that will capture events that are going on in their lives. I created each of them a sports montage which I printed 8X10's, and will be hanging them in our new family room when it is complete. I would really love to find this software at a reasonable price that I could purchase it. Guess, I'll have to hurry up and create a bunch in the next 16 days. If anyone finds a great deal please let me know.

No comments: