The video that I am making currently with Movie Maker is about my son's basketball team Orange Crush. Throughout his season I have used my digital camera and taken many action shots of Nate and his teammates. I am using them in conjunction with some video I shot of them during a basketball game to create a year end movie of their season. My plan is to show them their movie at the end of their awards program and to present them with their own copies. This is becoming a very time consuming project since I have to search through approximately 300 pictures to chose which ones I feel are appropriate for viewing. Also to come yet is the editing process of the actual video footage which I took of their recent game. Each team member was interviewed on the video tape so that each one of them becomes a part of the overall project. Music is pretty easily brought into the project, as we (my family and I) own quite a bit of Jock Jams CD's which contain alot of upbeat music.
http://audio.search.yahoo.com/search/audio?_&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&x=wrt&sngid=52396982262806f42fc773363c481baa&p=get+ready+to+rumble&n=100
Click on the above link and you will be able to download "Let's Get Ready to Rumble", which is one of the songs I'll be using on Nate's movie.
I'm really looking forward to finishing this project. Only because I'm excited to see the boys' and their parents reactions to viewing it. Here's hoping that they love it!
www.richardkayser.blogspot.com
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mrs. C - I am gklad to hear about your movie. My plans have switched this week with the cold weather days off andI am doing something similar using pictures and video of the High School JV Boys Basketball team that I coach. I would love to see your movie when it is complete. Wish I had a parent like you that would do something like this for my boys.
One of the hardest parts of making videos like this is narrowing down your pictures to ones that have the most relevance. After viewing your video in class today I think you did a good job in narrowing down to the correct pictures to use in your video. Good luck on your final!
Post a Comment