Wednesday, May 9, 2007
#6 Podcasting
This whole idea of the blogging thing is to share feelings with others right? Let me just tell you for the first time using my computer for any of these assignments I want to pick it up and throw it through the window. I am FRUSTRATED to no end. I'm in the beginning of trying to do what Fawn wants for this blog and I can't even get iTunes downloaded properly. Podcasting, great idea, not for me. I'm so frustrated and angry by the time that I get to search for different podcasts that I decide I need to seek out some religious help. Forget about five different podcasts, for me it's trying to get one. So after about 20 minutes of messing around trying to figure out how to get to the "podcast" page, I don't care anymore. My process stinks. I really didn't find iTunes that user friendly even after watching/doing what Fawn did in class last week. Ultimately, I did finally get the thing downloaded on my computer. Went and downloaded one podcast which was Joel Osteen, he's a Christian minister. Started to listen and had to turn him off, I'm still ticked off that I couldn't get this to work better. So I've decided to check out what a few of my classmates had to say about podcasting and then I'm hanging it up on this one for today. Maybe when I get brave enough I'll go back and see what all the "hoopla" is really about when I'm in a better mood. I went and read about what Laura and Scott had to say on the subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry you had some frustrations with the whole podcasting thing. I can help with anything you need help with!
I found some download help and put a link to it on my site... maybe this can help you....
I agree! It has been a challenge....having to understand how all this stuff works. It really does take a while to find some good podcasts. I went looking for a long time before I found some business education ones. Good luck next time.
Tia
Peg, I'm sorry your having a hard time with this assignment and I can honestly say I feel your pain. It took me awhile to find relative podcasts but after some searching it came to me. Good luck with the reast of the class...
Post a Comment