Wednesday, May 2, 2007

#5 del.ic.io.us

Well this week we were introduced to the idea of social networking through del.ic.io.us. I posted a few of the sites that I like to frequent and also found a couple of blogs that I felt were pretty interesting. I'd like to share them with you here. I hope that you'll find my entries interesting.

I'm really not much of a blogger and haven't gotten into the habit of reading other's blogs. I guess I always felt like blogging was like a diary to somebody. I never understood why people would want to share their feelings like that with people on the Internet that they have never meet. I understand that it is quite the rage now a days. Oh well, it's my choice whether to access them or not. What are your feelings about blogs?

5 comments:

tia1012 said...

Nice educational websites I enjoyed looking at them. I'm also not much of a blogger. However, I did find it interesting to check out other blogs not associated with our class. I think it will be a good idea to check some educational blogs when we start teaching. Take care.

Kern.213 said...

I like your websites that you added onto your del.ic.io.us account. Goodjob with your choice of websites, very useful

Laura Roberts said...

Very cool websites! Very enjoyable to look at.

Scott Connor said...

Blogs are an awesome thing when you aren't able to create a professional site for certain news. Some of the most informative sites I visit are daily blogs.

Culver said...

I don't read blogs a lot on my free time that are not required for class. I do find it difficult to keep up with reading our classmates blogs and posting new information on mine.